Posts Tagged ‘music’
If you don’t like my picture-a-day, you can always see what Andrea Woo is posting.
Ten things that I can’t help but enjoy.
1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt – How many times have I watched (500) Days of Summer? 500?
2. Sodastream – Carbonation on demand.
3. Taking pictures – The camera didn’t come out for a month there and I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I took the next shot.
4. 30 Rock – This week examined sleep-eating. Thou knowest me too well Liz Lemon.
5. Glasses that have eyes – I’m surprised hipsters haven’t adopted them.
6. Tights – Once upon a time, I was against tights. Now I go weeks without wearing jeans.
7. Cheese – See 30 Rock.
8. Moving – Okay, not the act of moving itself, but a few days after when all the boxes are unpacked and everything is put away and you’re able to just plunk down on the couch and realize this is your new home.
9. iTunes Genius – It finds songs I like that I never knew I had.
10. The Olympic spirit – There. I said it. Despite the cost and the human rights violations. It’s exciting. Sure, I’m also looking forward to the end of all this, but for now… It’s cool.
My birthday tends to mark the end of summer. The official end is a few days later, but the last of the good weather usually happens around my day of birth.
(It’s the big 2-8 this year.) Read the rest of this entry ?
It’s been a long and taxing weekend for me. Between moving and the Oilers slide out of a playoff position, I was already feeling tired… and then came the Junos. Read the rest of this entry ?