A dozen things to do this summerJune 2, 2011
1. Go out for a nice dinner.
2. See a movie at the drive-in.
3. Play in numerous volleyball tournaments.
4. Not buy any clothes* for six weeks.**
5. Book trip to Japan.
6. Go on a weekend roadtrip.
7. Visit an island, other than Vancouver Island.
8. Go hang-gliding.
9. Take pictures at Van Dusen Gardens.
10. Have Dim Sum.
11. Run once a week.
12. Go kayaking or canoeing
*I’m allowed to buy a pair of sandals. Especially if my main pair dies.
**I’m one week into this goal. It ends July 8th. If I make it that long, I may even extend the time period and go for 8 or 10 weeks.
What is on your must-do list this summer?